Nightclub, Restaurant and Bar Insurance

Operating a nightclub, restaurant or bar can be highly lucrative, so it’s important to protect your assets and investment completely. Whether your entertainment entity features live music or is a small, private club for dancers or unique entertainment – we’re here to help.

Here are just a few of the coverages necessary for nightclubs, restaurants and bars:

Unemployment Insurance: Did you know this insurance is required by law? Once your establishment is registered with the state, your business needs to be covered.

Medical Insurance: If you are an employer for a minimum of 50 full-time staff members, the Affordable Healthcare Act requires you to provide health insurance.

There are so many types of insurance that might be necessary for a bar or nightclub that it’s important to place your coverage in knowledgeable hands. For instance, are your bouncers covered? Do you have a dance floor, and as it included in your policy? These questions and more will help our team to determine which types of risks your restaurant, bar or nightclub might need coverage for moving forward. We want to be sure that in the case of an: accident, fire, legal suit, illness or work comp claim, you are completely covered.

Here are just a few of the types of entertainment establishments we are currently insuring:

  • Bars
  • Off-Premise Caterers
  • Liquor Stores
  • Lounges
  • Nightclubs
  • Pubs/Taverns
  • Restaurants
  • Late Night Establishments with Dance Floors
  • Sports Bars
  • High Value Liquor Rooms or Wine Bars
  • Microbreweries
  • Gentlemen’s Clubs
  • Alcoholic Beverage Manufacturers
  • And many more…

Connect with our team to learn more about how to properly insurance your bar, restaurant or nightclub today. We can find insurance for any type of risk in this industry – we guarantee it!