Product Liability-Tire Quote
We can offer the most reasonably priced product liability-tire quote for manufacturers, importers, tire distributors and tire retailers are all eligible.
Here are the details:
- General liability and product liability up to $10 million
- Automatic additional insured endorsements
- Worldwide coverage
- No punitive damage exclusion
- Defense outside the limits
- Per occurrence deductibles
- Per batch deductibles
- Product recall expense up to $1 million
- Automatic waiver of subrogation when required by written agreement
- Automatic primary and non contributory when required by written agreement
- Up to $10 million per occurrence
- Up to $10 million product and completed operations aggregate
- Up to $10 million general aggregate
- $100,000 sublimit for fire damage to rented property
We’ll be happy to provide you with a product liability-tire quote. Please contact us at www.spBusinessInsurance.com
As an aside, our brokers answer their own phones and emails. At your initial contact with us, you are given your broker’s cell phone number and direct email address. Where, in most agencies, your broker hides behind a wall of telephone prompts and disinterested, underpaid receptionists.
At sp Business Insurance Services, all aspects of your account are handled by your broker. This arrangement places your broker’s interests in harmony with your interests because it places responsibility for your satisfaction squarely on your broker. This responsibility includes all followup service such as Certificates of Insurance and Additional Insures Certificated, adding and deleting drivers, overseeing claim resolutions in your favor and all other matters pertaining to your insurance. When was the last time you had a Certificate of Insurance or Addition Insured Certificate in your hands two hours after you requested it. Perhaps this is one of the reasons our client retention exceeds 99%.
The other reason for our remarkable client retention is that we shop the market for the lowest possible premium for your needs. We have no “loyalty” to any insurance company because we, as brokers, represent you – not any insurance company. If an insurance company has a bad year and wants to raise your premiums at renewal, we make a seamless transition to another insurer to keep your rates as low as possible. We require that each insurer in our stable maintain an ‘A’ or better, rating from AM Best.
Finally, we only write commercial insurance.