Property Insurance / Vacant Structures

Property Insurance

If you own a business you want to be sure that in the event of circumstances beyond your control, your company can recover quickly. Property Insurance protects not only your business’ building, but the content as well. If necessary you can also elect other additional expenses be covered, that may become an issue in the result of a claim.

We at SP Business Insurance believe in educating our clients, to make sure every inch of their business is covered. It’s our job to work with you and determine what type of risks might be involved in your daily activities and what types of coverages are necessary.

Besides that of general Property Insurance, and Business Personal Property Insurance, there are also additional coverages that may apply to some types of businesses. Here are a few:

Equipment Breakdown Coverage: This specific type of coverage protects your business in the event of an equipment loss or failure.  There are many varieties of equipment that should be considered.  Some include that of: pressure valves, boilers, computer systems and air-conditioning equipment (to name a few).

Equipment Breakdown coverage doesn’t just cover the cost to replace your equipment or repair it.  It also covers the lost income your business needs if it must be temporarily shut down.  This may take place while equipment is being fixed or if products become contaminated, broke or lost due to the breakdown.

Inland Marine Coverage: If your business has materials or equipment that may be moved from location to location, regularly, you’ll want to include Inland Marine Coverage in your Property Insurance policy.  Coverages and policies will be designed to fit the needs of each particular client.  A few examples of coverage include:

  • Contractor’s Equipment
  • Fine Arts
  • Computer Servers and Computers
  • Moving of Materials during Construction Projects
  • And many more…

Your SP Business Insurance agency can help you to determine which types of coverages will be right for your business. If things change throughout the year, your policy can also be updated to include more coverages for equipment or materials purchased or utilized in the future. Our agency is also known for insuring specific areas that you can’t find coverage elsewhere. Some of these areas include that of:

  • Wind Insurance
  • Hail Insurance
  • Costal Properties Insurance
  • Flood Insurance
  • Theft Insurance
  • Earthquake Insurance
  • And many more…

Who Needs Property Insurance?

Any business that has a property or business personal property will need Property Insurance. Here are just of a few of the industries we have recently insured:

  • Restaurants
  • Nighclubs and Bars
  • Movie Theaters
  • Bowling Alleys
  • Costal Office Buildings
  • Shopping Centers
  • Vacant Properties
  • Hospitals and Nursing Homes
  • Assisted Living Facilities
  • Resorts and Hotels
  • Private Schools and Colleges
  • And many, many more…

To talk to an agent today about Property Insurance for occupied OR vacant properties, call: 480.941.7979. We also offer free and fast quoting!